This vegetarian diet plan makes it easy to eat your veggies and lose weight. Eating more plant-based foods is a great way to boost your health. A vegetarian diet has been shown to reduce your risk of heart disease, type-2 diabetes and even certain types of cancer. In this vegetarian diet plan for weight-loss, we make sure to include plenty of filling foods so you feel satisfied—not starved—while cutting calories. Protein-rich beans and tofu, high-fibre whole grains, fruits and vegetables and healthy fats help to keep you feeling energized all day long. Follow this healthy plant-based vegetarian Diet Plan plan with daily 20-30 minutes of exercise and you’re on track to lose some KG per week.
Daily Routine and Vegetarian Diet Plan for Full Day of Eating and Extreme Fat Loss
1. Wake up early in the morning on or before 6 AM daily and drink 1 Glass (500 ml) of Warm Water. Try to drink slowly.
2. After, go for morning walk and perform some exercise for 20 – 30 mins.
3. After the workout, it’s time for breakfast.
4. In breakfast include masala oats
Here is the recipe for Masala Oats – Vegetarian Diet Plan
Ingredients required to make Masala Oats
- 1 cup of oats (I used Quaker Oats). Click here to buy Oats from Amazon
- 2 ½ cup of water
- 1 ½ cup of chopped vegetables (carrot, beans, bell pepper, cabbage etc)
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 70 gms of Tofu/ Paneer
- 1 medium-sized finally chopped onion
- 1-2 teaspoon of lemon juice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (adrak / ala) finely chopped
- 1-2 green chillies finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder (dhania powder)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder (Haldi)
- pinch of garam masala optional
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander (dhania patta)
Step by Step Directions to make Masala Oats
- Heat the Pan and add some water (No OIL)
- When it becomes hot add cumin seeds (jeera)
- Add finely chopped green chillies, curry leaves and ginger to it, saute it a for a while.
- Add onion and Black Salt or Rock Salt. Saute it until onion becomes soft
- Add chopped vegetables. Saute it on the medium flame for 2-3 minutes, cover it with lid and let it cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add tomatoes saute it and let it cook until it becomes mushy.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and the pinch of garam masala (optional) to it.
- Add 2 ½ cups of water and let it boil
- When it starts boiling add oats and Paneer/ Tofu to it and mix it nicely
- Let it cook for 3-4 minutes until oats become soft. Turn of the heat. (Don’t overcooked vegetables)
- Add finely chopped coriander and lemon juice to it.
- Serve Masala Oats hot or warm it will thicken more as it cools.
5. After 4-5 hours of Breakfast or approx (12:30 PM) its time for lunch
6. In between if you feel low or not satisfied with your breakfast, you can drink eat any seasonal fruit or drink green tea
7. In lunch, include 1 Whole wheat Chapati, 1 Cup of Black Channa, and 1 cup of cucumber raita
Here is the recipe of Black chana – Vegetarian Diet Plan
Ingredients required to make Black Chana
- Chopped Onions
- Curry Leaves
- Whole green chilies
- Coriander leaves
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Turmeric powder
- Black Salt or Rock Salt to taste
- Overnight soaked Black Chana or Boiled Chana
Step by Step Directions to make Black chana
- Heating the Pan and add some water
- Add some curry leaves and green chillies
- Saute it until the curry leaves are light brown
- Add chopped onions once the curry leaves are mild brown
- Saute the onions until its mild brown
- Add some water if it sticks
- Put Turmeric powder, and ginger garlic paste
- Now add Tomato or its Puree and mix it well
- Add some black salt or rock salt to taste
- Saute it well and let it cook for a while.
- Put some water, add black chana (socked or boiled) and mix it well and cover the pan with the lid
- Let it cook for next 5 – 7 minutes
- Remove the Lid and check for consistency, if its sticking aaddssome water and put the lid back.
- Let it cook for a couple of mins
- Take the Lid off and mix it well
Here is the recipe of Cucumber raita – Vegetarian Diet Plan
Ingredients required to make Cucumber Raita
- 3/4 cup grated cucumber
- 1 1/4 cups fresh low-fat curds (dahi)
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- salt to taste (Rock or black salt)
Step by Step Directions to make Cucumber Raita
- Combine the curds, green chilli paste and salt (Black or Rock salt) in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Add the cucumber, mix well and keep aside.
8. In evening Snacks (5-6 PM), you can eat 3-4 Dry figs (anjeer), 8-10 Almond and 1 Season fruit
9. In Dinner (7:30 PM), eat 1 big bowl of Mix Dal and Vegetable Salad
Here is the recipe of Mix Dal – Vegetarian Diet Plan
Ingredients required to make Mix Dal
- 100 grams Mix Dal
- Turmeric powder
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Coriander powder
- Salt to taste (Black or Rock Salt)
Step by Step Directions to make Mix Dal
- Pre Soak mix Dal for an hour or two
- Pour a glass of water in a cooker
- Put Mix Dal in it
- Add some turmeric powder
- Close the lid of your cooker and let it cook up to 3 whistles.
- Keep Dal aside
- Take Non Stick Pan, add some water and chopped onions saute it until mild brown
- Add chopped Tomato’s
- After 30 seconds add Ginger Garlic paste
- Then add turmeric and coriander powder
- Add very little water so that the masala’s doesn’t stick to the pan
- After the water settles down to add some salt (Black or Rock salt) to taste and mix it well
- Cover the Pan with Lid and let it cook for the next 10 mins.
- Note: While roasting make sure the spices are not burnt, idea is to roast it without burning it
- After 10 minutes open the lid and add the boiled dal
- Mix it well
- Make sure all the masala’s stick to the Dal evenly
- Add some water (if required)
- Mix it well.
Here is the recipe of Vegetable Salad – Vegetarian Diet Plan
Ingredients required to make Vegetable Salad
- You can include any vegetable that you want like (cucmber, onion, tomato, cabbage, capsicum, jalapeno, olives, lettuce etc
- Black or Rock Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice
- Corrinder Leaves
Step by Step Directions to make Vegetable Salad
- Cut all the vegetables (size accordingly you want)
- Add some salt (Black or Rock Salt)
- Add Lemon juice
- Mix it well
- Add Corrinder leaves
10. 1 Hour before sleep Half Glass of Hot turmeric Milk (Optional)