The arrival of women to periods is a natural process. But sometimes there is also a lot of back pain during periods. There are some reasons behind this, if they are identified, the pain of periods can be reduced. The internal part of women’s ovary (uterus) is called endometrium. If some part of endometrium reaches in the ovary, fallopian tube or intestine during periods, then it cause pain.
A normal menstrual cycle ranges from 21 to 35 days. Menstrual bleeding generally lasts for two to seven days. Women normally have 11 to 13 periods in a year. There are many reasons that cause pain during periods. Pain can be reduced if these problems are corrected during periods.
The reason for Back Pain During Periods
- If a woman is suffering from constipation, then during her periods, she may have severe back pain.
- Due to eating too cold or hot things during periods, there may cause painful back pain.
- If a woman already has a weakness, then during the periods, there may cause severe back pain.
- Sometime due to heavy bleeding during periods may cause severe back pain.
- Women who smoke, cause severe back pain during pain.
- Due to not having a healthy diet, many women may experience severe pain.
- Due to the infection in the ovary, there may be painful during the periods.
If you have any doubt, let us know by writing in a comment box. Thanks for reading.
- Health Problems that your Period Indicates
- Home Remedies to Get Rid of Stretch Marks in just 7 Days
- 10 easy tips and eating habit to lose weight fast