If you are confused regarding how to plan your foods and the best time to eat, here is a diet chart you can follow to put on the desired weight or to gain weight.
Weight gain can be a time-consuming process. But you have to be patient and practice it correctly. Your aim is to put on weight in a healthy manner, not to add unhealthy pounds! So, focus on eating food, but at the right time and in the right quantity, rather than searching for various weight gain diet plans.
Proper Diet Chart For Gain Weight
Before Breakfast (7:00 AM – 8:00 AM)
- A cup of tea or cappuccino will full-fat milk and sugar.
Breakfast (8:00 AM – 9:00 AM)
- Two multigrain pieces of bread with low-fat butter and egg omelet.
- Or, a bowl of corn flakes, oats, or porridge.
- Or poha, upma, or some daliya khichdi with lots of veggies.
- Or, two chapattis with a bowl of veggies or two stuffed paranthas.
- Fruits or a glass of fresh fruit juice.
After Breakfast (10:00 AM – 11:00 AM)
- A glass of full-fat milk with a health drink of your choice or whey protein.
Lunch (12:30 PM – 1:30 PM)
- A small bowl of rice and two chapattis.
- A bowl of pulses (Masoor, moong, chana)
- A bowl of veg curry
- Two pieces of chicken, a piece of fish, eggs or paneer.
- Green salad comprising cucumber, cabbage, radish, carrot, and tomatoes.
- A small bowl of sweet curd.
Evening Snack (5:30 PM – 6:30 PM)
- Vegetable or chicken soup with some butter.
- Veg sandwich with cheese or mayonnaise.
Dinner (8:30 PM – 9:30 PM)
- Similar diet as lunch but avoid rice.
Before Bed (10:30 PM – 11:00 PM)
- A glass of milk
Here is a basic list of foods you should eat if you are trying to gain weight.
- Full cream milk
- Beans, lentils, and other such protein-rich foods
- Fruits and vegetables
- Healthy fats and oils
- Healthy desserts