Sagging or drooping of breasts is a natural, inevitable process that happens to all women at some point. Breasts can start dropping a little at any age because they do not have muscles in them. They have ligaments and connective tissue. When the gravity pulls the breasts down, those ligaments and the skin can stretch, and so the breast then drops.
Smoking and dramatic weight gain or loss (such as during pregnancy) are what experts cite as the main reason for breast sagging. Smoking destroys the elastin protein and causes the skin to lose its elasticity. This causes the skin around and on the breasts to become loose and sag instead of clutching the tissue.
Breast Sagging also hits the woman’s self-confidence and brings in a sign of aging
Causes of sagging breasts
- Poor posture
- Dramatic Weight Gain / Loss
- Improper support
- Faulty diet
- Improper breastfeeding
Ayurveda for sagging breasts
For Sagging of Breast, Ayurveda has natural cures for this and comes with no side-effects. It helps the women to bring their breasts back to shape and make them more confident.
Following are the list of herbs which help to stimulate the growth of new breast tissue and also help to tighten them
- Lata Palasha
All the above-mentioned herbs possess natural breasts firming properties as they all contain phytoestrogens, which work like the women’s natural estrogen.
List of Ayurvedic medicines for sagging breasts are as follows
- Shatavari Kalpa
- Amalakyaadi ghritam
- Vidaryadi ghritam
All the above Ayurvedic medicines help to refine and firm breast contours, thereby enhancing the body’s youthful qualities.
(P.S.: Do not take any of these medicines before consulting any Ayurvedic doctor.)
Home remedies for sagging breasts
- Pomegranate oil: Take Pomegranate’s outer layer and clean that layer with water. Blend it with fresh drinking water to make a thick paste. Now keep this paste aside in a clean bowl. Take white mustard oil in such a proportion that it is half than the pomegranate paste. Mix the oil and pomegranate paste together well and boil this mix on a small flame until only oil remains. Massage this oil every day to the breasts in a circular movement at night times. This will make the breasts firm and tight. Use of this oil continuously for 8 weeks shows good results.
- Fenugreek paste: Mix some fine powder of fenugreek (methi) with a little quantity of water to make a fine paste. Now apply this to both the breasts and rub lightly. Leave it for 10-15 min and then wash with clean water.
- Raw ginger: Add 1 Tsp of fresh ginger juice to 1 cup of warm cow’s milk. Having this milk every morning will improve the blood circulation in the breasts and thus will help to make them firm.
- Banyan tree root paste: Take some fresh aerial roots of the banyan tree. Clean it and add some water to make a thick paste. Apply it on the breasts at night. Keep some clean cotton on that area and wear a well supportive bra. Do it every day for 3 – 4 weeks. This will tighten the breasts.
Hope this information will help you to prevent your breast for sagging. If we missed something or you have any doubt or suggestions. Please let us know.